English version to 0.99c.
- Fixed file containes only one character causes crash ttPage.
English version to 1.16.
- Now you can see log file after the exit from Backup and run Backup again.
- Add "Open logfile folder" menu item to Log menu. It opens log file folder by Exploler.
- Add "Replace Pathname" menu item to the "Folders not Copied" and "Files not Cpoied" in Pattern setting dialog.
- Fix Backup runs incorrect when you specified folder name with tails which back slash like "C:\tmp\" as a backup source folder .
English version to 1.15b.
- Fix error is not reported when backup source is such as "D:\src\*.mp3" and "D:\src" folder is not existing.
English version to 1.15a.
- Fix error occured as "D: not found" when backup source is specified such as "D:\;*.mp3".
English version to 1.15.
- Add 'Move file to following folder instead of delete' option to Pattern Setting - Option page.
English version to 1.14.
- Fix when backup destination is Dropbox folder, Backup deletes and re-copy files on any situation related to Unicode normalization. When backup destination is Dropbox folder, please check "Backup destination is Dropbox folder" check box on Backup pattern setting dialog.
English version to 1.13a.
- Fix file copy failed when backup source has files which saved by IE as "Webpage, complete".
Update Wi-Fi view & select
to version 0.7.4
- Fixed crash on some devices. (example HUAWEI Y210-0251) Wi-Fi signal level is not shown on those devices.
English version to 1.13.
- Fix copied file's Creation Time and Last Accessed Time are different from backup source. (Modified Time is correct)
- Fix backup destination files are deleted when access failed to backup source during each searching backup source, delete folders or delete files phase. (Ex. Backup source is on network PC and the PC is shutting down during backup.)
Update Wi-Fi view & select
to version 0.7.3
- Fixed dialog layout is broken onAndroid 2.x.
- Fixed Wi-Fi ON/OFF button is invalid when ON/OFF change failed.
English version to 1.12.
- Diaplay a dialog asking the user and password if network path is specified and authentication is needed.
(Thank you, Tsuchiyama-san)
- added Verbose log option for update file copy.
- Show "<< No pattern name >>" if pattern name is not specified.
Update Wi-Fi view & select
to version 0.7.1
- Fixed invalid notification is displayed when you push BACK button immediately after the Wi-Fi ON/OFF switch pushed.
English version to 1.11.
- Now you can specify multiple backup destination. When two or more folders are specified Backup switches destination folder at each backup operation.
- Default folder of the log file is changed to user/AppData folder.
- Add --nonotify command line option. If specified Backup deletes files or folders without notification dialog.
Development of the FFFTP
English version to 1.97b.
- Fixed Drag & Drop to the Explorer does not works when select multiple files or folders.
English version to 1.10a.
- Fixed error when file has alternate stream and backup destination file system does not supports alternate streams.
English version to 1.97a.
- Fixed when your password is longer than 32 characters, FFFTP saves only first 32 characters.
- Fixed FFFTP causes application error on Windows 2000.
English version 1.96d+009.
English version to 1.97.
- Now you can use master password. This function is made by Gengen-san. Thanks.
- Now passwords are encrypted with AES. This function is made by Moca-san. Thanks.
English version to 1.10.
- Now Backup program copies NTFS Alternate Data Stream.
English version to 1.9.
- Extend maximum length of the pathname.
- Erase icon on task tray when close a Backup program.
I confirmed the FFFTP, Backup and ttPage are run on the Windows 7(RC)(32bit).
Show license and support information in the each program page.
English version to 1.96d.
- Fixed IBM Extended Kanji Code was not converted when host's Kanji code was set to EUC or JIS.
- Fixed FFFTP reacts when user presses some keys (ex. BackSpace key) on the help window.
English version to 0.99b.
- Fixed ttPage reacts when user presses some keys (ex. arrow key) on the help window.
Start an RSS feed of this web pages.
English version to 1.96c.
- Fixed Directory Traversal Vulnerability.
English version to 0.99a.
- Fixed copied not full selected string to the find dialog box.
- Fixed excessive selection reversing when the line feed code is CR+LF.
- Fixed invalid regular expression causes application error.
English version to 1.96b.
- Change font of the file move confirmation dialog.
English version to 1.96.
- The confirmation dialog is displayed when move file on the host.This setting can be changed.
- Fixed FFFTP sometimes freeze when user clicks both mouse buttons on the toolbar. (Thank you sunasunamix-san.)
- Fixed FFFTP works incorrect when drop files to the title line of the file list of the detailes mode.
English version to 1.95.
- Move focus to the address bar by the ALT+D key.
- Move focus from the address bar to the file list by the TAB key.
- Change transfer mode (ASCII -> BINARY -> AUTO) by the Ctrl+M Key.
- Focus top of the file list immediately after reading the file list.
- Disable accelerator key while reading the file list.
- If Veiwer2 or Viewer3 (on the tool setting window) prefixed "d ", it assumed differential viewer. If you select one file on the host file list and start the differential viewer, FFFTP carries two file name to the viewer, one is the file name on the host side and the other is the same file name on the local side.
- Fixed unexpected disconnect when download is error because of local file is read only.
- Show notify dialog when download destination local file is read only.
English version to 1.94a.
- Change temporary file handling while drag and drop. (Yutaka Hitrata-san)
- Disable FFFTP main window operation while drag and drop. (Yutaka Hitrata-san)
English version to 1.94.
- Yutaka Hirata-san imprements OLE Drag & Drop using with nakka-san's library. Now you can drag and drop from FFFTP to the exploler.
- Yutaka Hirata-san imprements file move function in the host side file list window. Now you can move files to the child folder.
English version to 1.93.
- Added setting of UTF-8N encoding.
- Show application menu when SHIFT-F10 key is pressed.
English version 0.99 is released.
- This is a first English version of the ttPage.
English version to 1.8.
- Add Exit button.
- Change Cancel button on the transfer window to Pause button and now you can restart backup again when you push the Restart button.
- Add "Ignore files which is bigger than specified size" option.
- Increase speed when you choose "Leave All" on the delete notification dialog.
English version to 1.92c.
- Expand transfer buffer size to increase speed.
English version to 1.92b.
- Fix 'Save settings to file' and 'Load settings from file' function does not work on Windows Vista.
English version to 1.7.
- Fixed File size calculation failed when backup source is not folder such as 'C:\tmp\*.txt'
- Attribute of the folder which specified backup destination is no longer changed when 'Backup to destination folder without create a top folder' switch is specified.
- Fixed 'Save settings to file' and 'Load settings from file' function does not work on Windows Vista.
Following programs are run properly on Windows Vista.